Construction Manager Position
Location: Roswell, Ga 30075
Salary: Salary. Rate determined by level of experience.
- Manage the implementation process for construction of cell sites for the wireless industry.
- Responsible for tracking and reporting project status on a daily basis.
- Will coordinate and perform site walks with contractors and utility providers to review all necessary work to be performed.
- During construction, will be responsible for coordination of timelines and ensuring all deadlines are met.
- Will work with several entities at once to ensure projects run smoothly.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Bachelors Degree preferred, with demonstrated success in the functions outlined in the above job responsibilities.
- A minimum of 3+ years experience in the wireless/cellular industry
- High level of written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Self-Starter that can work with little to no supervision while handling several projects at one time
- Detail-oriented with a strong work ethic
- Extensive Excel and web-based reporting experience.