AutoCAD Designer Position
Location: Roswell, Ga 30075
Duration: 6+ Months (Possibility of Extension)
Salary: Contract Hourly to Salary. Rate determined by level of experience.
- Work closely with senior design engineers, CAD supervisor, and project managers to develop drawings for wireless telecommunications sites using AutoCAD.
- Maintain project drawing files, drawing library, associated records, and documentation per company policies.
- Perform other related duties as required.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Associates Degree preferred, or AutoCAD certification with demonstrated success in the functions outlined in the above job responsibilities.
- A minimum of 5 years AutoCAD design experience
- Experience in the wireless telecommunications or related industry a plus.
- Self-Starter that can work with little to no supervision
- Strong organizational skills, positive attitude, and an ability to learn quickly.
- Must be able to use computer keyboard and focus attention to PC monitor for prolonged periods.
- Ability to operate and maintain CAD equipment, plotter, and other drawing reproduction equipment.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Attention to detail a must.